Please read this policy carefully to understand more about the information we may collect, use and share.
- the personal information we collect from you, either directly or indirectly;
- how and why we use it;
- who we share it with;
- the rights to which you may be entitled;
- your choices about how we use your personal information.
Information you provide to us
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, phone number and email address. This happens, for example, when you subscribe to our mailing list, meet one of our employees and exchange a business card or when you contact one of our offices. We may also obtain information from individuals in their capacity as representatives of organizations, including business contact details and other personal information relating to those individuals.
Information we collect automatically – (Cookies)
We may collect some information about you using cookies or other similar technologies when you browse our website or if you open or click on links in electronic communications from us.
This information may contain details including your domain name, IP address, operating system and browser. Luminoor may use this information to understand page visits on the Luminoor site. This information may then be used to improve the Luminoor website and user experience.
We need to collect certain types of information to allow us to comply with legal requirements relating to our anti-fraud / anti-money laundering / know your customer obligations. If this information is not provided we cannot to provide you with a product or service. Your personal information may also be processed on reasonable request by a law enforcement or regulatory authority, body or agency or in the conduct or defence of a legal claim. We will not delete personal information if relevant to an investigation or a dispute. It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide you with relevant information about the services we offer and to communicate with you, including, for example, informing you about new case studies and service offerings. We also use information for business operations, security, safety and dispute resolution.
Communications, marketing and advertising
We use data that we collect to deliver and personalise our communications with you. We may, for example, contact you by email or by other means of electronic communication (including by social media platforms) to inform you about any news from Luminoor or to invite you to attend events hosted or sponsored by Luminoor Ltd.
You may have certain rights in relation to your information including a right to access or to correct the information we hold on you. We have listed the rights you have over your information and how you can use them below.
These rights will only apply in certain circumstances. They will generally not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute.
- You can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time.
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
- You can ask for access to your information.
- You can ask to correct your information if it is wrong.
- You can ask us to delete your information.
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your information.
- You can ask us to help you move your information to other companies.
- To help with that, you have a right to ask that we provide your information in an easily readable format to another company.
- You can ask us to stop using your personal information, but only in certain cases.
- You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.